Letters to the Editor Made Easy
 
Search PublishaLetter:
 
Advanced Search 

Read Letters to the Editor - United Kingdom

Read Letters by Categories
Activism
Appreciation
Arts & Culture
Business & Economy
Careers & Jobs
Comments
Complaints
Education
Energy
Environment
Entertainment
Food
Health
Journalism
Law
Local Issues
Politics & News
Religion
Science
Society & Lifestyle
Sports
Terrorism & War
Travel
RECENT LETTERS - (United Kingdom)
Letting by John Erwin Koegel
 
Dear Editor: We let our home for six months when we went to stay in Thailand. Our tenant turned out to be trouble. I suggest to a potential landlord: 1. Do not let to council tenants. 2. Let through an estate agent. They will make sure that...read more >>
SEP-04-2014  Viewed(19)    Comment
Affordable Housing by Neil Dreghorn
 
Dear Editor: With up to 30% of new build housing deemed 'Affordable' does This mean the other 70% is by definition Unaffordable ' Regards Neil Dreghorn...read more >>
SEP-11-2014  Viewed(3)    Comment
International Sport by Mike Horwood
 
Dear Editor: We could do no worse in international matches if the national football eleven played the cricket matches and the cricket eleven played the football. Yours sincerely, Mike Horwood...read more >>
SEP-04-2014  Viewed(20)    Comment
Hugo Rifkind On Independence Vote by Tony Kutner
 
Dear Editor: There was more passion in a few lines of Hugo Rifkind's piece on September 4th in support of a 'No' vote than in the entirety of debates on the question. When he states...'And it pains me more than I can say, with all this inside...read more >>
SEP-04-2014  Viewed(71)    Comment
Jeni Russell column 4/9 by Mike Pearson
 
Dear Editor: It is true that decisions by 'the authorities' can seem capricious, as in the recent Portsmouth affair. However wise-acre columnists can often seem fickle too. How would this have played out if the hospital had taken no action and the...read more >>
SEP-04-2014  Viewed(23)    Comment
Scottish Referendum by Bryan THOMPSON
 
Dear Editor: Although most will have no say in the outcome, may I suggest that we show our sadness at the possible dissolution of the union by flying its flag at half mast until after the Scottish referendum. This would be a silent but visible...read more >>
SEP-04-2014  Viewed(35)    Comment
Vacuum cleaners by John Wilkinson
 
Dear Editor:There has been a lot of publicity recently about the stopping of selling vacuum cleaners of 2000 watts and above to save electricity and reduce the perceived global warming Don't the experts who had this brilliant idea realise that the...read more >>
SEP-03-2014  Viewed(13)    Comment
Ask the Shareholders about ISIS . . by J Barrett
 
Dear Editor: Everything I hear and read supports the viewpoint that 'social media' is allowing ISIS to attract new terrorists and wives, and to spread vile, indefensible content regarding their attrocities. Why doesn't Facebook, Twitter, You...read more >>
SEP-10-2014  Viewed(22)    Comment
Scottish Independence by Gruffydd Price
 
Dear Editor: Do I take it from your reportage on the forthcoming referendum that the Daily Telegraph is opposed to Scottish Independence'...read more >>
SEP-03-2014  Viewed(30)    Comment
Scottish Independence by IAN NONHEBEL
 
Dear Editor: A simple analogy with regard to Scottish Independence is a homeowner deciding to cancel his/her Home Insurance cover. UK membership gives Scotland and it's citizens the Insurance Cover equivalent and leaving this safety net could be...read more >>
SEP-10-2014  Viewed(4)    Comment
Result Pages: [<< Prev]  4  5  6  7  8  9 10 11 12 13  [Next >>]
Read More United Kingdom Letters
 
 
Read Letters by Country
US Australia Canada India UK Others
Browse letters by recent Topics
 Scottish Independence
 Ukraine
 Benghazi
 Modi
 Gaza
 Gov Christie
 Cricket
 Immigration
 Obamacare
 Syria
 Gun Control
 Same-sex
PublishaLetter allows you to send Letters to the Editors of thousands of Newspapers and Magazines across the world. In case the letter is not printed, we also publish it right here, for everyone to read and comment on. Free. Click below.
Dear Editor: I am heartily tired of listening to the rhetoric of the Scottish Nationalists who co...read more >>
  Editor’s Choice Letters Worldwide
  Click here
  Most Viewed Letters Worldwide
  Click here
  Guest Letters (Op-Ed)
  Click here
  Recent Letters Worldwide
  Click here
 
Resources | How it works | Press | Terms of services | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Contact Us | About Us | Archives | RSS | Site Map | Twitter
Publishaletter.com is a forum and content herein does not reflect the views or opinions of Publishaletter.com LLC.
Copyright © 2013 Publishaletter.com.
Site Developed and maintained by Databazaar.biz (A division of Databazaar.com)