Welcome to PublishALetter.com (owned by PublishALetter.com, LLC, hereinafter "PAL"). We want everyone to have a positive experience with PAL as a safe place for people to communicate online. To ensure this standard you must agree and comply with the policies and rules posted on this site if you want to use this site. By submitting any message to this site for transmission to a publication, you also agree that you are solely responsible for meeting the standards and policies of that publication. We cannot accept submissions on this site from anyone under age 13 and by using this site, you represent that you are age 13 or over. PAL reserves the right to change the policies and rules and add, remove, or change any feature on the site at any time without notice or liability.
PAL contains letters and comments (hereinafter called messages) submitted by users over whom PAL has no control. All contents and information on this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. PAL makes no guarantees, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, authority, non-infringement, reliability, completeness, integrity or quality of any of these materials.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PAL web sites IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. We make no warranty that our on line service will be timely, uninterrupted, secure or error-free. If you are dissatisfied with the site, any materials, products, or services on the site, or with any of the site’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
By submitting any messages to this site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless PAL from all claims, complaints, errors, omissions, costs, and expenses (including legal expenses), and any and all actions or causes of actions arising from or related to the use of PAL by any persons, natural or corporate, their heirs, assigns, next of kin and any and all other persons claiming by and through the user, (whether resulting from an act, omission or negligence) complaint alleged to have been caused by PAL arising out of any content posted or published by you. PAL is controlled and administered from its office within the United States and it makes no representation that its contents are appropriate for use outside United States. If you access PAL from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. While PAL does not edit or control the information/materials posted by the users, it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the comments and to terminate your access to and use of this site. At its sole discretion and without notice PAL may choose not to transmit your message to your intended publication or to publish it on this site. It is not possible for PAL to monitor messages that are submitted for infringement of third party rights. If you believe that a comment infringes your legal rights, you should notify PAL immediately by email at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All letters, articles, comments, and other material submitted for publication may be published, distributed and stored by PAL, its assignees and its licensees in whole or in part, in print or by any other means, including but not limited to electronic, worldwide and in perpetuity, without compensation to the author.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. You agree not to:
- Submit content that is unlawful, libelous, hateful, pornographic, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, or invasive of another’s privacy or rights, or harms minors in any way.
- Publish or link to contents that are false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or infringe patent, trademark, trade secrets, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, or which contain any other form of illegal content.
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain messages or "spam".
- Disguise the origin of any message or employ misleading email address.
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or otherwise publish any messages unrelated to the Forum or the Forum's topics.
- Post or transmit any messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the site or any computer software or equipment.
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
This agreement herein represents the entirety of this agreement. No other promises, offers, modifications, inducements or terms are part of this agreement, and that any such made that are not part of this agreement are null, void & without consequence.
In the event of any conflict with this instant agreement the parties herein agree to binding arbitration in advance of any litigation.